Sunday, September 24, 2006

Band of Brothers (Part XI)

Part XI: WE STAND ALONE TOGETHER

We Stand Alone Together tell the remarkable story of the men of Easy Company in their own words. Featuring recent interviews with the real-life company members whose deeds are dramatized in the miniseries, combined with rare and archival photographs and film footage.

I don’t know what to say about this movie. It’s more than what I imagine before I watched it Ajarn. Honestly, first time I think it really boring. I can’t catch up anything and I took long time to get through it. But when I start getting myself more relax with it, I found that is much better. I can feel it, this movie effect me a lot during watching it. I scream, I cry, my mouth was open many time and I didn’t know it. It’s so real, it like I walk with them along their journey (except me still alive). It’s really good one in production because it can make us know about a cruel war in details.

I appreciated all of them in both who survived until now and who die during the war time. They had they glory now, and I think it will be with them forever. For German army I am appreciated them too. Actually, I think they must do what they must have to do. You know what I never like soldiers and I don’t know why. May be it just the way they look at other, with brighten eyes and think they are number one of everything. For now I understand because they have total right to feel that, to act like that, to proud themselves. Because of it’s not easy, not at all. Along the way they had to pass it fully with blood. They never know that which shot waiting for them. The death is just right there waiting for anyone who dare.

I hope there will be no more war in this world.
But I know I expected too much, didn’t I.

No comments: